– let’s get this party started –
Hi, I’m Molly, your party-planning bestie, your graphic design wizard, your guide to the Land of Stationery.
I believe there’s always room to bend the rules a bit when it comes to stationery, so you can balance what Mom and Grandma may want and what you want.
I started Beauty Bright Design because I believe today’s modern couples and discerning party planners are looking for event stationery beyond the “typical.” While I love simple creams and scripted fonts as much the next girly gal, I also love non-traditional fonts and bright, bold colors. I started my boutique design firm to serve free-spirited souls who aren’t afraid to let their geek flag fly and break a few traditions.
I can’t wait to hear your vision and bring it to life.
Ready to get this party started?
- My husband and I are high school sweethearts. Despite the fact that I spend most days designing wedding invitations, we eloped!
- I speak Russian. Привет!
- I’m a sushi-oholic.🍣
- I’m passionate about LGBTQ Rights and mental health awareness.
- I’ve lived in 8 states and moved 34 times (military family!).
- I go to Target three times a week (you too, right?).
- I’m a nerd at heart, with a deep love for all-things Star Trek, Big Bang Theory, Game of Thrones etc. (I don’t speak Klingon or Dothraki, but I’m willing to learn for the right client!)
BOOK A DESIGN CONSULT
Want to learn more about how the magic happens?Head on over here to learn all about the custom invitation design process and what to expect.
Not quite ready to journey through the land of stationery? Check out this blog post where I answer all TEN of The Knot’s Questions to Ask Before Choosing your Stationery Designer.
Did you just get engaged and not sure where to start? Check out this guest post from Beth, a talented Toronto Based Wedding Designer, where she walks you through SIX things to help you find your wedding vibe.